Looking for something specific? Use Ctrl + F (Command + F) and search for it.
How do I pay for my order?
- You can pay through Paypal, and you don’t have to make an account. You can also pay through Amazon if you have an Amazon account.
What if my order is damaged or incorrect?
- First off, I am so sorry that this happened! Contact Toni at email@example.com within 30 days after you received your order.
- Click here to read the complete Return Policy.
When will I receive my order?
- You will receive your order within 3-7 days of ordering. In some situations, it can be up to 12 days of ordering.
What’s the best way to get discounts?
- Sign up for the email subscriptions! Also follow @bytoninaturals on TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter.
PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS
This product seems a little more expensive than other lotions. What’s up?
- I know, right! byToni Naturals butters last twice as long as lotions of same quantity. It also actively improves the health of your skin. byToni Naturals face and body butters last longer and stronger, so of course it’ll cost a little more. You save money because you don’t have to buy it as often.
Which body butter is best for me?
- All of these butters have been tested on sensitive skin. However, if you are very concerned about your sensitive skin, definitely stick with Untitled. It has no scents. Each of the other body butters are scented with essential oils and some are scented with a bit of fragrance. Each product page contains the ingredient information.
What temperature is best for these products?
- Below 80 degrees is best. The product melts at 86 degrees. If your home is very hot, you can always keep it in the fridge. Also remember to keep it closed and out of direct sunlight. Never keep it in the car!
Is the Face Butter non-comedogenic?
- Yes it is!
Should I wash my hands before using these products?
- Please wash your hands every time you use a jar or tub style skin products. Every time you dip your hand, you are offering an opportunity for bacteria to enter your butter. Clean hands only!
What if my order melts?
- I’m so sorry. During the spring and summer months, it can be hard to keep the body butter cool. To prevent melting, follow your package’s tracking number and retrieve it from your mail box as soon as possible.
- Did it already melt? Don’t worry, it still works! Place it in the fridge for 30-60 minutes and it should firm up again. It won’t be as fluffy, but it still does it’s job.
You’re not a tattoo artist! How did you make a Tattoo Butter?
- This product was designed only with my assistance. It was tested and directed by tattoo artists in the New York City metropolitan area.
Where are your products manufactured?
- Born and bred In New York City and moved out to Long Island. Just like me!
- Yes! With the exception of the Face Butter. All ingredients are listed on the website on every product page. You can even look at the ingredients page to learn more!
- ALMOST all of the ingredientsare natural. Some products contain naturally derived fragrances.
Is this a Black-owned company?
- Yes! My name is Toni and I am, in fact, Black.
Does byToni Naturals donate to any organizations?
- I do! Click here to see more about the donations.
I you like to be an influencer for byToni Naturals. What do I do now?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer wholesale opportunities?
- Yes I do! Email email@example.com to find out the Wholesale rates.
How do you sanitize your products and work space?
- Everything is sanitized with 90% isopropyl alcohol.